Philip took Becca to homecoming. I never actually got to see her and the dress etc.... Spencer picked him up and they were off. I bought him a bouquet to give her. He said he had a friend getting him one for her. Oh well, I hope she felt very special.
He looked good in Dennis' suit with his own shirt, tie and Hugo Boss shoes. He and Dennis went to the rack to shop last week. He dresses up nicely. The boys were taking their dates to dinner(I can't remember where) then to the dance then bowling.I told him all about opening her door, putting his napkin in his lap and he may have thought I was a bit old fashion. Good menners are never old fashion in my book!
Dennis did however have to text him about 40 minutes past curfew. He was a little freaked out not knowing where Philip was. Better communication on all our parts could have averted the situation. But it occured to Dennis and I that unlike most parents, we have no idea who the kids are he's with. We didn't know them when they were younger, go thru school with them. It puts us in a position of the unknown. We will ask his friends to give us their parents numbers so we can make some contact. All around that will make us feel safer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment