Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Locked Out
Last night Philip went to see a ski mvie that his friend is in. It was listed as being from 7-10 pm. His ride fell thru so D and the girls took him. I called a friend and got on the computer. About what seemed like a 1/2 an hour later Mary Ann cmes down urgently saying Philip's here, upstairs(...Mom, Bilip here...updairs) I disagree and say no sweetie he's at a movie. She says it again and I send her up to her Dad. I hear the doorbell ring and figure D will get it. A few minutes later I hear MA upstairs talking abut Philip and she again comes down and says he's updairs and wants a cookie!! I finally give in and go up to show her that he's not there an who's face do I see peaking in the window... but Bilip! He had been trying to tell her thru the window to get one of us. OMG, I felt so bad. He was laughing. Poor MA was trying to help him and I was just blowing her off. He said the movie was short, so he came home. To end the night she had to go down one last time and give him a love goodnight. Someone is really liking this big-brother thing alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment