Monday, September 22, 2008

Kid in a candy store

Philip was barely thru the door from practice today when he asked to go Sports Den to get his new board! He was so excited. He mentioned he was hit in the face with a medicine ball and never iced it. It was red and swollen but by golly he wanted his board. I asked him if his Mom would have made him ice and the best I can figure he would have blown her off too:)

We headed to the store, I ran into another store briefly and when Mary Ann and I met up with him he had a new coat and pants a helmet and his board! He is so happy with prices here saying they are so much cheaper than Sweden.

I blew off making dinner and we picked up Arden and headed to The Pub. He loved it. What's not to love. The girls chased him around the car and they were screaming and laughing and tickle fighting. I was happy they are more sibling like now. The frost is melting with Arden. Philip has done a fine job with her by being patient.

More on the weekend later. Goodnight.

No comments: