Monday, September 8, 2008

It didn't take long

I hope I can figure out how to upload the photos to go with this blog...but Philip is hanging out with the girls more. Or should I say they are hanging out with him. Arden is still a little frosty but Mary Ann is sharing her icecream with him which is big deal. Saturday they were on their bikes in the street and Philip alternated riding Mary Ann's new 2 wheeler and helping her ride it. I warmed my heart.. Arden watched from a safe distance but is seeing him attempt to hang with them. Surely it's only a matter of time.

We hiked up Brighton a little ways yesterday. He seemed amazed by the canyon and also compared it alot to a place he skis in Sweden. We're planning a trip up to the Octoberfest Saturday or Sunday. He wants to bike down. Dennis will go with him probably.

He met somemore kids from St Paul's yesterday. They will get a chance to hang this Saturday at the bowling alley. I hope hit it off.

His swimming starts today. He will be busy and more tired and probably if it is possible, more hungry. I need to buy stock in Winder Dairy!! The boy can eat:)

No comments: