Friday, December 5, 2008

Philip's bedroom

Philip mentioned that his mom usually cleans his room. He has let me know that he would wait long enough that she would get sick of it and finally do it herself. Or, heaven forbid, his girlfriend would do it!!!( Moa, you are setting a bad precedent!!) Anyway. I will go in and fish out dirty laundry but that's my limit! He picks up when we ask, especially if it comes with a ..."before you go boarding...." He really should have never told me that he wait's for his mom to do it because now I'm on to him!

I did do a bunch of his laundry recently and after folding it asked that he put it away...in a drawer. He looked at me sideways with a sly smile and said he would try...but the drawers were hard to open! He can dish it out as well as he can take it. :)

He did however come racing home after school before his team photo for swimming looking for his sweat jacket. I knew he needed so made sure it was clean and put it in his drawer. He came out pretty panicked. I had since forgotten I had cleaned it. I helped him look around and aske dif he had looked in his drawers. He hadn't...it was there. We had a good laugh b/c it had never occured to him to look there.!!

No comments: