I went with Philip to the dinner as the girls would have been all over the place. It was fun and funny! I was practically the only 'mom' sitting at the same table with their kid. Most parents had strick orders to sit elsewhere!
Philip happily ate my helping of chicken...much to his friends shagrin. Altho I hear from the other parents that he eats way more than most kids. Even boys!
He got a Sr towel, a great picture of himself swimming and probably the most special was the MVP of the men's team. It was given by the coaches! He seemed surprised and pleased.
The video was great and his kid photo of him with the Viking helmet kind of gave him away. All in all it was a good, albiet long evening. He collected all the balloons for the girls and we laughed as we drove home with them in the car! He knows Mary Ann especially loves balloons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment