Our trip to Moab was fun. Philip was able to go on a mountai bike ride on slickrock and we sceduled a hummer trip for he and the boys, plus Arden. Needless to say he was pretty tired Saturday evening.
He was our babysitter Sat am. I don't think he truely gets how to babysit/watch kids! The babies had poops in their diapers when we returned and had drawn on the walls. No one was missing so there was that!!
The hike to the Delicate arch was beautiful. He seemed to like it and is in our annual family photo. He hung well with the kiddos all weekend. His chioce of TV with them present was at best questioable but if nothing else opened up dialogue between Arden, William Sara and I. Like 'why are the girls on MTV's Big Black???(forgot the name?) trying to get this one skateboarder guy i bed? And why are they dressed i those clothes? Anyway, I hope Arden sees the difference between herself and them!!
Now as far as school. He has had questionable marks this semester. We know boarding is getting in the way. He has not driven with his Drivers Ed teacher enough. He claims the times were always full...on the days he wasn't wanting to board perhaps! He seemed slightly annoyed that we busted him on that last night. He seems to be caring less and less about school and more about just hanging out. He is not even sure what he is taking next semester? We do still expect him to do well in school and unfortunately he is not a Sr. like his friends who can get out early. He claims the time slots are full till after spring break for driving with his teacher which oddly enough is when the snow will be gone! Hmm...seems fishy. I know he thinks he is clever but Dennis and I weren't born yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment