So I think we have done well showing Philip an American Thanksgiving...the 2008 version. We moved our Turkey dinner to the previous Sunday b/c our friends were traveling. We had onlyTurkey breast, b/c who eats a whole turkey anyway?? We also had wonderful potatoes, spinach madeline, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. On Thanksgiving day we slept late, watched 2 minutes of the Macy's Day Parade(not really interested!), we don't watch pro football so we made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. D's P's came up and we visited with them and Korey and Jacob and Cara. They are Philip's age but kept to themselves.
We had a mean game of twister going on for a while. We let Philip call his family and girlfriend because 'technically' this is a holiday. I'm now blogging on his computer b/c ours is on the fritz. One may be wondering when the meal preparations are taking place...well, we are eating out!!!
Star of India here we come. It was an easy decision for Erin and I. We didn't feel like cooking again and we are thankful for the Indian food we are about to eat. American...I don't know but it is what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment