It's friday and Philip had asked that we have some friends over to hang out and watch movies for his birthday. We were kinda excited to host and meet some of his friends. Plans changed as they seem to on a minute by minute basis and there were lots of birthdays to celebrate. So off they go to Mountain Dell to go sledding! A few swimmers came to eat meatballs and noodles. They had a few laughs and were off.
It's good that he feels comfortable having his friends here. I wish we had more big kid stuff around here. He doesn't seem to mind
Mary Ann was a little taken back by all the big kids. She wanted to get close to her 'best friend' Bilip and couldn't. She was pretty sad about that. He did refer to her as his little sister. I loved it. It will be Mary Ann that has a hard time when he goes home. A day I don't look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment