Hi Mats and Lena,
Philip did so well at the State competion! He was having so much fun and looked so relaxed! He swam his best times for the year in both races and improved his placing. His relays both placed 4th. Afterwards he came up into the stands and watch the rest of the meet. He seemed happy to have it done. I had missed him. The team had stayed overnight in the hotel where the meet was held and we could only talk to him from the stands. I'm glad he will be back home now!:)
I love watching him interact with his friends. He is such a jokester and seems to have found some good friends on the team in Ian and Brandon. We were so proud of him. We have videod his races and my husband will post them on his facebook page.
I am truely loving your son now and am so greatful you let him come to live with us. I get sad in anticipation of him leaving. But I'm sure you are ready for the months to pass quickly and I can understand that!
Many happy regards,
MAggie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment