Haven't seen much of Philip the last few days. He's been boarding alot and going out almost as soon as he gets home. He has made some good friends but I miss hanging out. Not many of his friends come to the door to get him so we have to out and meet them. This is such a new phenomenon for us. Kids don't get out of the car to meet parents. I must be so old fashion!
I wish I knew his boarding buddies better. We are trying to give him his teenager space but we really like having him around. The games we got for Christmas we had hoped would get some of his friends here to hang out but nothing so far. We really don't know what teenagers like to do. We continue to learn everyday. I wouldn't trade a day of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment